Well, we have had problems with bendy buses, but here is an idea which looks even more scary for the average cyclist....
Yup, the idea is that it rides over two lanes of traffic. But I have a number of questions:
- How do you stop cyclists getting stuck in the rails?
- What happens if there is a lorry in the bus lane?
- What happens to cars changing lane?
- How does it go round corners?
- What happens to the cars at the junctions.
Still, it looks like a nice idea. When I was young I envisaged a car with legs so it could overtake a traffic jam. could come to a town near china one day?